CAB Constitution Art. I Sec V
Section V – Removal from Office/Resignation
A. Removal of an Officer
1. Any Executive member may be subject to removal for neglect of responsibilities.
2. If any voting member is not performing the responsibilities of his/her position, any CAB member may bring the matter to the attention of the CAB Director. In case of the Director neglecting his/her duties, the matter may be brought to the attention of the Advisor.
3. Upon registration of the complaint, the Director and Advisor will investigate the matter. In the case of the Director, the Executive Board and Advisor will investigate the matter. If they determine negligence, they will meet and discuss the matter with the offending Executive Board member, who will then be placed on a two-week probation period.
4. If improvement is not made by the end of the two weeks probation period, the matter will be brought before the executive board for discussion and a vote.
5. The executive board member involved may be present during discussion of the Executive Board, but may not be present during the voting.
6. A 2/3 vote of the total voting membership of Executive Board is necessary for removal.
B. Removal of General Membership
1. Board members may be removed according to the guidelines established by the Executive Board.
2. Removed committee members may appeal to the CAB Executive Board.
1. An officer or chairperson may resign from his/her position with a letter of resignation submitted to the Executive Board two weeks in advance of resignation date.