- The TSRC Received High Commendation by the ABET Team in their Accreditation Report.
- Dr. Ronald D. Boyd [with Mr. Penrose Cofie (EE) and Mr. Ali Ekhlassi (ME)] was Awarded a US Patent.
- Mr. Aaron May Completed his Master of Engineering Thesis in the TSRC.
- Ms. Hongtao Zhang Completed her Master of Engineering Thesis in the TSRC.
- Two Undergraduate Students, Ronhoward McNeil and Bernice Andrus, were TSRC Mentored by Aaron May, Mr. Penrose Cofie, and Dr. Boyd.
- Ronhoward McNeil Started a New Project on Monoblock Power Distribution (Mentors: Mr. Cofie and Dr. Boyd).
- Both TSRC Graduate and Undergraduate Students have Contributed Formalized Work to Refereed Published Papers in High-Impact Factor Journals.
- The TSRC Research is Cited Routinely in the International Technical Literature.
- The TSRC has completed Phase I of the Institute for High Heat Flux Removal (--A Multi-Disciplinary Institute). Dr. Ronald D. Boyd* Developed a: (1) Three (3)-Year $610,000 IHHFR-Phase III Proposal which was Submitted to the US DOE (Funded) and (2) Three (3) – Year $375,000 HHFR Proposal in Aerodynamics and Aeronautic Systems (Funded).