COLLEGE OF JUVENILE JUSTICE & PSYCHOLOGY
MINIMUM STANDARDS FOR TENURE
The College of Juvenile Justice and Psychology will use the following as minimum standards for faculty to obtain tenure:
All faculty will meet the minimum University qualifications for tenure, plus the College requirements based on whether or not one teaches predominant undergraduate or graduate classes.
- All faculty who teach predominant undergraduate classes will:
- Publish three or more articles, (book chapter, book or refereed journal article) serving as single or first author,
- Faculty who teach predominant graduate classes will:
- Publish six or more articles, (book chapter, book, or in refereed journals) serving as single or first author for at least three of them.
- Receive one funded grant, serving as single or co-author. (Proof of a funded grant may substitute for one publication. Only one grant may be used for this purpose.)